SC BODNER COMPANY,
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
APPLY: Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your resume to (317) 664-7881
Seeking experienced Property Manager to
join our lease-up team at 120 Ninth Street
Apartments. This new construction, Class A
luxury development is offering a highly competitive salary.
Responsible for the overall management of the site including
lease-up, marketing, planning, budgeting, fiscal management,
resident relations, maintenance supervision and
administration. Supervises all personnel and is the senior
management person on site. Previous property management and
lease-up experience is required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and execute property marketing and lease-up
- Develop, implement and monitor marketing strategy to generate a
sustaining flow of qualified prospective clients and maximize
- Regularly conduct marketing surveys to be aware of competitors’
activities in the surrounding marketplace and make recommendations
based on survey analysis.
- Show and lease apartments.
- Develop and implement positive resident relations program for
- Achieve and maintain designated occupancy goals /
- Prepare and manage the operating budget in order to control
expenses and meet financial objectives.
- Supervise the collection of rents and all monies on site and
ensure prompt deposit and accurate record keeping of these
- Recruit, train and develop qualified talent to achieve project
- Create and sustain a positive work environment at the
- Inspect the property on a regular basis and schedule
improvements and repairs.
- Complete and submit, timely and accurately, all records,
reports and documents required by the Company and federal or state
- Ensure compliance with all HUD and Fair Housing
- Process lease documents and related documents in a timely
40 hours per workweek. Employee will be required to work a
flexible workweek, including weekends.